right_side

Recent News

Flickr

About Me

It takes one to know one.. At first glance, a fierce-looking, depressing, anti-social person that slouches. Few glances later (maybe add a few conversations too), still depressing but not that anti-social, gila and fun at times.. (PS: member of GiLa-GiLa PpL InC. and ASS Club)

What Say You?

Recent News

Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Juuken Kekka!

Arghh! I haven't been able to blog lately.. Well, what to do? started college again mar.. Just wanted to say that my life has been quite busy since I re-entered. Bombarded with TONNES of assignments!!!

And also.. MY RESULTS ARE OUT TOMORROW!!! Well, I would just like to think of it as just another ordinary day until someone with a BIG envelope comes to class.. With my future in it.. Dramatic huh?

No comments:

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Juuken Kekka!

Arghh! I haven't been able to blog lately.. Well, what to do? started college again mar.. Just wanted to say that my life has been quite busy since I re-entered. Bombarded with TONNES of assignments!!!

And also.. MY RESULTS ARE OUT TOMORROW!!! Well, I would just like to think of it as just another ordinary day until someone with a BIG envelope comes to class.. With my future in it.. Dramatic huh?

No comments: